The Rules (...there are not too many!)
1. Acceptance of the Lead
Within 14 days, we will review the lead and notify you if it is accepted. Leads can be rejected because:
- The lead was a customer of Propago at the time of submission of the lead.
- Propago was already involved in preliminary or advanced discussions with the lead.
2. Commissionable Leads
A sales lead qualifies as commissionable only if Propago has accepted the sales lead as described above.
- A sales lead will expire after 3 months from its acceptance.
Propago will pay a $3,000 finder’s fee for any active sales lead that becomes a paying Propago customer.
- The reward can be paid in the form of a credit towards Propago offerings -- OR --
- The reward can be paid directly to an individual. However, we do require a properly filled out W9 form to keep the IRS happy.